- Jungle Safari in Tadoba Andhari Tiger Reserve
- Night Safari in Jununa buffer area of TATR
- Boating / Boat Safari, on Irai lake Back waters
- Birding and Bird watching on Irai Safari Retreat or while boating on the back waters of Irai Lake
- Village Walk in Bhamdeli Village
- Day trip to Bhadrawati Pottery Village (35 kms away)
- Trip to Butterfly Garden
- Lakeside nature walk (With in-house naturalist)
- Massage ( From Ayurvedic center/ to be booked one day before)
- Day Trip to Anandwan (40 kms) a multi-disciplinary center focusing on abandoned and injured animal care set up originally by Baba Amte and now run by his two sons Prakash and Vikas Amte
- Half Day trip to the Ancient Shiva Temple at Bhatala.
Jununa Gate Night Safari ( Year Round )
Jununa gate falls in the buffer area of TATR. The forest department has made arrangements for an overnight stay at this gate above the forests protection hut and close to a water hole.
There is a room with two beds and a small balcony and attached bathroom for the guests. Guests are dropped at this room at 7:00 P.M and picked up the next morning at 7:00 A.M.
Irai Safari Retreat arranges for pick up and drops from the resort.
Stay costs: INR 4000/- per night
Pick up and drop: INR 500/-
Boating at Irai Lake
The forest department has arranged for a boating facility on the backwaters of Irai lake. This activity is excellent for bird watchers and bird photographers. Some of the birds that can be seen there are Crested Poachard, Grey Heron, Stork Billed Kingfisher, and Cotton Goose.
There are many migratory birds that also take a break at this lake.
Boating Timing: 7:00 AM – 5:00 PM.
Boating is closed in the monsoon (July – October end)
Activities on the Property
- Cycling (Cycles Available)
- Bird Watching
- Table Tennis
- Audio Visual Room for Movies/ Documentaries
- Photography (small digital Camera can be rented at Resort)
- Cricket (Cricket Kit available at Resort)