As per Government regulations, safari bookings for Tadoba Andhari Tiger Reserve are only accepted via their official website. Abiding by the regulation we at Irai Safari Retreat offer two options to our guests.
- Guest can book their own safari tickets from the government website by clicking the icon on the right.→
- Since the booking would be done by the guests, Irai Safari Retreat has no control over the safari tickets, thus any error in the booking would be entirely guests responsibility.
- Tourists are not allowed to take in their own vehicles inside the park, open-top safari vehicles are available at the entry gate.
- We can offer you assistance in booking your safari tickets, which we will eventually do from the government website.
- We will carefully take down all the required details of your team members and place the booking for you online.
- We will also book a safari vehicle for you, which will pick you up from the resort and drop you back after the safari.
These timings are applicable for both Core and Buffer Area safaris.
1st October – 31st October
Morning Safari – 6:00 A.M (entry) – 10:00 A.M (Exit)
Evening Round – 2:30 P.M (Entry) – 6:30 P.M (Exit)
1st November – 28th February
Morning Safari – 6:30 A.M (Entry) – 10:30 A.M (Exit)
Evening Safari – 2:00 P.M ( Entry) – 6:00 P.M (Exit)
1st March – 30th April
1) Morning Safari – 6:00 A.M (Entry) – 10:00 A.M (Exit)
2)Evening Safari – 2:30 P.M ( Entry) – 6:30 P.M (Exit)
1st May – 30th June
1) Morning Safari – 5:30 A.M (Entry) – 9:30 A.M (Exit)
2)Evening Safari – 3:00 P.M ( Entry) – 7:00 P.M (Exit)
Night Safari (Year Round)
7:00 P.M (Entry) – 10 P.M (Exit)
Available only in Buffer area of TATR , namely Jununa gate – Dewada Gate – Adegaon – Agarzari.
- Original ID’s need to be carried on person for every safari by each and every guest going.
- Carrying of mobile phone is banned for the safari and in case you do carry one they have to be deposited at the gate in the safekeeping of the guide who will return them on the exit gate of the park.
- There is a camera fee to be paid at the gate of TATR before the Safari
- Small digital cameras – INR 200/-
- DSLR Cameras – Above 250 mm lens – INR 250/- (on all camera bodies i.e . DSLR and Digital)
- Any kind of mimicry of calls of animals that sound like mating or danger calls or general disturbing sounds, during the safari or while inside TATR park area by the tourist will lead to a lifelong BAN on the person for future visits to Tadoba and TATR safari rounds and will also be fined heavily.
- Any attempt to enter the park on a fake ID or modify passes for the safari or tamper with the safari bookings and names given on the forms, will lead to strict legal action and imprisonment of the offender.
- Every guest who has a safari booked, will need to produce and show their original ID and safari pass at the park gate before entering the park and also have the mentioned documents as and when asked by the authorities while inside the park.
- It is advised to wear muted colour clothing and avoid red colour altogether and not wear any perfume while on the safari rounds.
- Throwing plastics or any other garbage is strictly prohibited in all areas of the park, and the offender will be fined.